Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wake Up Late!

Good morning! I am so tired when I wake up today because yesterday we brought some unused things to storage area.

However, were not yet done! we need to bring chairs, table and boxes in the storage area. Sounds great because I can do whatever I want with regards to some changes in location of the things inside of the house. Thanks God for the wonderful day! Everything seems to be alright. For the mean time I need home decor to change and to add beauty of our cute apartment. I can recall my days when I was working at the NUN sisters. I thought those are the replica and the chapter which I learned a lot. Home management is really exciting.After putting some interior design it feels better. SO much for that:) need 4 loads..... we are now ready to transport to the storage area... see ya later!

No comments: