Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Supportive Son and Daughter in Law

Life is not always bed of roses! Yeah:) I do believe that saying. My husband and I are profoundly put our heart and mind for our Mom. At least we can be a scented roses that makes her life smile with sincerity. We are here to show our very passionate heart and soul in the midst of everything.

Sometimes life can be sticky but in summation of all the hard works its all about love and dedication. not for ourselves but for the betterment of her condition. That is the reason why we are here for her to show our love and compassion. I heard a lot of noisy from friends why we are still taking care of her? They said, why not sending to nursing home?

Specifically speaking, we are here to be to take part of her pain. TO help her breath and ease the pain inside of her heart. I can't imagine those people who have no clue about our full time caring with our mother. At least in the eyes of God we have done indulgence for her. We are not indifference by letting our heart to be with her every single day. I would say, she is lucky to have daughter in law that has the magic to make her better as far as my heart is concern. No pretensions inside and out. I care as long as I love I will love you till the end of time.

Indulgence is really a great virtue

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sure! we can exlink! :)... already linked u few minutes ago..link me too! ok? thanks:)

vicy said...

Agi ko te..Bisita pud sa akong blog tawon..hehe!!Take care

Gorgeous MUM said...

hi gigi! me again!